High Value Relocation for Xerox’s Client BATA
- GWS was tasked with the relocation that required around the clock services for 72 hours.
- GWS tagged, inventoried and relocated over 3,000 boxes and 95 shelving racks.
- GWS recorded the chain of custody, supervised by Xerox and BATA employees.
- A union labor solution was provided in addition to high value insurance for the items.
- Relocation of 200 employees and a network server.
- Move was coordinated with a local union labor service center.
- Project was successfully completed within the 72 hour constraint.
Geography: San Francisco, CA
Square footage: 105,000
Length of relationship: 5
Project value: $140,850.00
Schedule: 3 Day
Year completed: 2016
Network Server Move